Our mission is to save folks time and energy for what matters most, be it that special project at the office or just getting home in time to see your boy or girl’s little league game. Doing your best shouldn’t get in the way of being your best.
Based in Friendswood, just outside of Houston, TX, Texas Quality Assurance was developed out of a need to save time and energy managing quality systems. The end goal is to save folks time, and make business more efficient, and more profitable for everyone in the process.
In our previous careers we spent far too much time processing paperwork, following up on Corrective Action Reports, and performing audits of training & calibration records, the list goes on and one. To get the job done we went in earlier, stayed later, and still were not able to stay caught up. We knew there had to be a better way. We developed the first version of our cloud based quality management software (now TQA Cloud) in 2013, geared towards ISO 9001 and have been steadily improving and expanding every day since.
We’ve told you the reason WHY we do what we do, it’s save folks time for what matters most. We believe the HOW and WHAT of our business are important, too.
The HOW, meaning how we conduct business, is based in scripture and guides the current and future growth of the company. Years ago we developed four “Pillars of Excellence” to guide ourselves and the future company. They are:
- Integrity – Proverbs 28:6 “Better the poor whose walk is blameless than the rich whose ways are perverse.”
- Pro-activity – I Peter 1:13 “We must prepare our minds, to act the way God commands in a given situation. Therefore, we must be proactive-we must act in advance, to deal with whatever situation we find ourselves.”
- Hard Work – Proverbs 13:4 “A sluggard’s appetite is never filled, but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied.”
- Generosity – Proverbs 11:24-25 “One person gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.”
And the WHAT of what we do, is simple.
- Cloud Based Quality Management Software “TQA Cloud”
- Consultation Services
- Auditing Services
- Training Services
At the end of the day, we are husbands, fathers, and good old boys from small Texas towns. We needed a better way to make sure we were available for our families and are now trying to make this tool available for as many folks as we can, to give you time for what matters most to you.