Superior Quality Training Services
Proper training can make or break an organization. Can’t spare the time out for training? Texas Quality Assurance comes to you for all your Quality Training needs, specifically for ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, and ISO 14001. We offer a smarter approach to training management that is both cost effective and efficient giving you the skills and abilities necessary to audit not only to the standard (IE ISO 9001, but to effectively communicate the strengths and opportunities if the QMS. We offer all of our training right here in the great Houston area. If you’re not in the Houston area, that is not a problem, we can arrange for a group training at your location.
Quality Management Training Improves Your Bottom Line
We have a complete array of available training lecture materials, handouts, and personal on site training for your staff. Our courses provide quality management training that will enhance your skills, your career, and your company’s bottom line.
3 day Internal Auditor Objectives
- Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on ISO 9001 (or equivalent) and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
- On completion, successful students will have the knowledge and skills to with reference to the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle, explain the process-based quality management system model for ISO 9001, and the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of quality management systems.
5 Day Lead Auditor Objectives
- Auditor responsibilities
- Describe the role and responsibilities of the auditor at each stage of the audit process
- Explain the need for effective communication with the auditee throughout the process
- Explain the principle of confidentiality
- Knowledge Audit process
- Outline the process for performing an audit, from its initiation through to conducting audit follow-up
- Explain the purpose and significance of the audit objectives, scope and criteria
- Describe audit preparation activities including preparing the audit plan, assigning work to the audit team and preparing work documents
- Outline the process for conducting audit activities, from conducting the opening meeting through to preparing audit conclusions and closing the audit
- Explain the evidence-based approach to audit and describe in outline the process for collecting and verifying information, including different sources of information and use of sampling methods
- Explain how audit findings are determined by evaluating audit evidence against the audit criteria
- Outline different audit methods, including on-site and remote audits, and audit activities requiring human interaction or no human interaction
- Explain the purpose and typical content of an internal audit report, including recording nonconformity
- Explain the corrective action process and audit follow-up activities.
- Planning the audit
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on ISO 9001, and in accordance with ISO 19011
- Establish that the scope, objectives, criteria, duration and resources for an audit are appropriate
- Prepare an on-site audit plan that is appropriate to the above
- Prepare the necessary work documents, such as an audit checklist, sampling plan and forms.
- Conducting the audit
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct opening meetings effectively
- Demonstrate the ability to build a rapport with the auditee during the audit, including sensitivity to the needs and expectations of the auditee
- Demonstrate the ability to manage audit interviews effectively, including the ability to formulate effective audit questions
- Demonstrate the ability to implement the audit plan, to use work documents and to follow audit trails
- Demonstrate the ability to collect and verify audit evidence by means of appropriate sampling
- Evaluate audit evidence and generate audit findings appropriate to the audit objectives, scope and criteria.
- Report and close the audit
- Give feedback to the auditee on the audit findings and resolve any issues arising
- Prepare and present the audit report, including reporting conformity and nonconformity.
- Follow up the audit Conduct audit follow-up activities, including gathering audit evidence to verify the completion and effectiveness of actions taken