Quality Assurance Monthly
Everyone's organization is unique. The one size fits all approach just does not work, so we provide multiple support options to help you and your team meet your compliance requirements.
- Level 1 - Support and Maintain
- Level 2 - Build and Grow
- Level 3 - Remote/Fractional Quality Manager
Texas Quality Assurance provides the most individualized approach to Quality Management Software & Services in the United States, and the COVID-19 downturn and low oil prices are no exception. We work with manufacturers and service providers from multiple industries to deliver simple, efficient and easy to maintain management systems designed to save you time and energy for what matters most.
Top Management, as well as Quality, Health-Safety, & Environmental Managers, are turning to Texas Quality Assurance during these times because we understand you:
- Are seeking for cost effective ways to provide higher quality products & services
- Are frustrated with not having enough time or resources to focus on Quality & Compliance Management
- Are under pressure to cut waste that is robbing from the bottom line
- Have had it with cookie cutter solutions and “experts” who have little to no real-world experience
Texas Quality Assurance:
- Is family owned and operated
- Is a true one-stop shop that provides integrated solutions customized to your business, your process and your people
- Believe's in Continual Improvement and to that end, we have re-developed our standard services to help folks like you during these difficult times
Our goal is to provide you with low cost monthly support so that you can make the best use of your team. We will handle reviewing supplier approvals, helping respond to customer pre-qualifications, closing corrective actions, etc... Let us take the burden of these tasks so you can keep your best people actively engaged throughout the organization.
We will schedule weekly and monthly phone & remote calls, and in person visits as the current climate permits. On top of that, you will receive a monthly status/goals report to outline progress made towards your goal and action items for the following month. Implementing and/or Maintaining your QMS has never been simpler than now, when it counts the most.
Contact us for more details and we will have one of our dedicated QMS Guides help get you started and walk you through the process.
What our customers are saying...