TQA Cloud is a cloud based Quality Management System.
Document Approval Process Simplified
Approval Process – ISO requires approval and control of documents prior to issue and use.
- We will be able to custom fit a system to your business that will allow only approved documents to be visible to pre-specified people. Only authorized users are able to approve a document in the system.
- Very easily and seamlessly TQA cloud will allow you to meet the requirements of ISO for Control of Documented Information.
Version History – what do you do with the old versions of your policies, manuals, procedures, and forms? Do you store them in binders that also have to be controlled?
- We can custom fit TQA Cloud to store EVERY version of the document indefinably, or to a specified rule. Documents are clearly displayed indicating the version and last date of modification.
- The previsions versions are available to view within only a few clicks.
- With the TQA Cloud you will no longer have a need for binders of previous versions, and you will, with only a few clicks, be able to restore a previous version as the next version, should need arise, to undo a previously approved change.
Document Indexing – with many technical documents or procedures, 50, 100, 1000+ it can be quite difficult to locate the ONE document of interest.
- With proper document indexing the ONE document can be located in as little as 2 or 3 clicks without the need to scan document by document.
Complex naming systems are A THING OF THE PAST. We can tailor the TQA cloud so your naming structures and conventions are simple and easy to use.
Simple, automatic naming systems will encourage users to add to the system and not develop it on their own.
User Based Access
User Based Access – Every employee who accesses TQA Cloud will be given a unique username and password. Their access to the system will be determined by this account.
Example – Accident Investigations or Medical Record may need to be available for management, but should not be visible to the receptionist. The user account for the receptionist would have no access to Accident Investigations or Medical Records.
TQA Cloud will be custom tailored to:
- Your Business
- Your Process
- Your People
- We will develop the system to allow you to unify all your quality system documents.
- The time and money savings cannot be over emphasized when employees have a single location to find and access quality system documents.
- Documents are protected from unintentional tampering and deletion.
- Easy access to all your quality system documents .
Document Library Web Apps
Store documents in Digital Document Libraries for:
- Polices and Manuals
- Process Procedures
- Work Instructions
- Job Descriptions
- Technical documents
- External Documents
Manage all the your core documents and all your supporting procedures in a simple, easy to access Document Library Web App.
Competence and Training Module
Training can be one of the most difficult aspects of ISO to implement. Benefits of the training web-parts:
- Single location to store ALL training material
- Single location to digitally locate all your training records and supporting documentation
- Email alerts and reminders
- Not Competent Report allows you to drill down to see who has and hasn’t been trained with a single click. Saving many hours of data mining the old fashioned way.
Easily store and access all NCR’s, CAR’s, and PAR’s. Benefits include:
- Indexing that will allow you to sort through 10 or 100 records in only a few clicks. Sort by date, code, department, etc…
- Store scanned copies of the NCR/CAR/PAR electronically and reduce the need to control physical copies.
- Identify follow up time intervals.
What are your needs?
ISO implementation is unique to each company.
What are your needs?
What can we develop together to reduce the paperwork, prevent errors, and streamline the process?
A system that is easy to understand and use is one that will be used for years to come.
We value your time and energy, and hope you can find something useful in these posts. If you have a question, maybe a suggestion for a new post so you can learn more, or just stuck on a problem, click the button below for more information.Got a Question? Need some help?